Featured Post

All You Need Is Discipline and Not Prayers: The Biblical Power of Christian Discipline and Transformation

Image
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind…” — Romans 12:2 (KJV)   Many Christians pray sincerely for change, breakthrough, spiritual growth, success, self-control, a better marriage, victory over temptation, and a closer walk with God. Yet sometimes, after praying repeatedly, nothing seems to change.  Why?  One important answer is discipline .  D iscipline does not replace prayer; discipline helps us live out what we pray for .  Prayer is essential to the Christian life, but prayer must be followed by obedience, action, consistency, and self-control. You can pray for a stronger spiritual life, but you must also make time to study the Bible. You can pray to overcome temptation, but you must also learn to avoid situations that repeatedly lead you into temptation. You can pray for a better marriage, but you must discipline yourself to communicate with love, forgive, listen, and honour your spouse.  This is why the...

Live Each Day With All Heart and Soul


As I prepare for work and a day made free,
I am reminded of Colossians three verse twenty-three .. 

What good will it do my heart,
If I should work for man and a deeper purpose would depart .. 

Everything I do unto the Lord is a form of praise 
It is an act of worship as I will lean on him and follow his ways 

And remember what I do for the least man,
I am doing to God, oh, its a perfect and divinely inspired plan 

No longer will I entertain thoughts of cheating on my time, 
Though I may get away with it, it could delay a spiritual climb .. 

And this would make my Lord sad,
Like every child I could fall, but I want to make my Daddy glad 

So I will remember whatever I do and wherever I go, 
His eyes follow me and there’s nothing he cannot see or know 

I will do what is pleasing to him not out of fear, 
Rather, because I don't wish to see his soulful eyes slowly tear 

When I was a young boy,
I flew paper airplanes with much vigor it was my way to enjoy! 

And put all my heart and soul into what was my playtime 
When days were so carefree and embraced what life assigned 

But now that I am living as a man,
I will honor Jesus and uphold his words just as Father planned 

My heart is in all that I do,
And it is my daily prayer and hope, that others will see this too 


By Linda Rose 🧚🏼‍♀️

Comments

  1. What a lovely poem I am a poet too and an artist I'm I'm going to train in college to be a occupational therapust

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our "Race" in life

Finding Your Real Life Partner: A Guide to Identifying True Love

Finding Peace in Chaotic Times

The Power of Humility: Embracing Strength in Vulnerability

Understanding Hatred: A Path to Healing and Unity

The Heavy Burden of Unforgiveness: How to Find Freedom and Heal