Featured Post

All You Need Is Discipline and Not Prayers: The Biblical Power of Christian Discipline and Transformation

Image
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind…” — Romans 12:2 (KJV)   Many Christians pray sincerely for change, breakthrough, spiritual growth, success, self-control, a better marriage, victory over temptation, and a closer walk with God. Yet sometimes, after praying repeatedly, nothing seems to change.  Why?  One important answer is discipline .  D iscipline does not replace prayer; discipline helps us live out what we pray for .  Prayer is essential to the Christian life, but prayer must be followed by obedience, action, consistency, and self-control. You can pray for a stronger spiritual life, but you must also make time to study the Bible. You can pray to overcome temptation, but you must also learn to avoid situations that repeatedly lead you into temptation. You can pray for a better marriage, but you must discipline yourself to communicate with love, forgive, listen, and honour your spouse.  This is why the...

His Eye Is On The Sparrow ...


I heard the Lord speaking,
When he reminded me that he is my King.. 

Just as he is for man,
My journey on earth has a purpose and plan! 

I was a little startled at first
But as I grew hungry and encountered thirst.. 

I knew from previous days,
That God's word is alive and why I sing praise 

Do not fear my little one,
I have given you wings to fly when others run..

Your enemies may be larger than you 
Yet your presence shall always remain in view 

Not one of you will fall to the ground, 
Without my knowing for the lost will be found 

I saw you were wandering about 
Alone and I never want you to have any doubt 

Day after day, I will be here …
For the length of yours and beyond I will care!

Ohh Jesus!
I'm so thankful you are here and could see us 

In winter snow,
You direct my steps and thy paths I may know 

When I am dry,
You send me rain before their hour to say bye 

And when I am hungry
You feed me and all of yours in every country 

Whether man, feathered soul or other things 
It is your goodness that you so faithfully bring 

Not just for a day or an hour,
But for Eternity we will blossom by your power. 


~ Linda Rose 🧚🏼‍♀️ 

Comments

  1. Fly on bird fly
    Spread your wings
    Heaven sings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May the Lord continue to bless and favour you all the time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our "Race" in life

Finding Your Real Life Partner: A Guide to Identifying True Love

Finding Peace in Chaotic Times

The Power of Humility: Embracing Strength in Vulnerability

Understanding Hatred: A Path to Healing and Unity

The Heavy Burden of Unforgiveness: How to Find Freedom and Heal