Featured Post

All You Need Is Discipline and Not Prayers: The Biblical Power of Christian Discipline and Transformation

Image
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind…” — Romans 12:2 (KJV)   Many Christians pray sincerely for change, breakthrough, spiritual growth, success, self-control, a better marriage, victory over temptation, and a closer walk with God. Yet sometimes, after praying repeatedly, nothing seems to change.  Why?  One important answer is discipline .  D iscipline does not replace prayer; discipline helps us live out what we pray for .  Prayer is essential to the Christian life, but prayer must be followed by obedience, action, consistency, and self-control. You can pray for a stronger spiritual life, but you must also make time to study the Bible. You can pray to overcome temptation, but you must also learn to avoid situations that repeatedly lead you into temptation. You can pray for a better marriage, but you must discipline yourself to communicate with love, forgive, listen, and honour your spouse.  This is why the...

Deep Calls To Deep

 

As I stepped into the blue nile river, 
My eyes caught a glimpse of the Lord and my giver 

His reflection appeared so near.! 
As I began to embrace the soothing waters so clear 

The waves began to swirl, 
To the sound of his whisper as he called me his girl 

Come, let’s swim in the deep 
And discover ancient treasures now worthy to keep 

I looked back towards the land ... 
While he clothed my nakedness with his open hand .. 

Every day I waited for you here .. 
I knew you would desire more and soon draw near ... 

Oh Lord, I have looked for the deeper still … 
Always have I sought thy revelation to know your will 

Today you will meet Holy Spirit in a new way 
He soars over oceans deep where he loves to pray.! 

For you and the others that will come, 
To pour out more upon all flesh and never only some 

Into the deep we will explore ... 
And awaken sleeping pearls now buried on the shore 

Today, the rivers never cease 
They flow living springs and God's everlasting peace 

By ~ Linda Rose 🧚🏼‍♀️

Comments

Popular Posts

Our "Race" in life

Finding Your Real Life Partner: A Guide to Identifying True Love

Finding Peace in Chaotic Times

The Power of Humility: Embracing Strength in Vulnerability

Understanding Hatred: A Path to Healing and Unity

The Heavy Burden of Unforgiveness: How to Find Freedom and Heal