Featured Post

All You Need Is Discipline and Not Prayers: The Biblical Power of Christian Discipline and Transformation

Image
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind…” — Romans 12:2 (KJV)   Many Christians pray sincerely for change, breakthrough, spiritual growth, success, self-control, a better marriage, victory over temptation, and a closer walk with God. Yet sometimes, after praying repeatedly, nothing seems to change.  Why?  One important answer is discipline .  D iscipline does not replace prayer; discipline helps us live out what we pray for .  Prayer is essential to the Christian life, but prayer must be followed by obedience, action, consistency, and self-control. You can pray for a stronger spiritual life, but you must also make time to study the Bible. You can pray to overcome temptation, but you must also learn to avoid situations that repeatedly lead you into temptation. You can pray for a better marriage, but you must discipline yourself to communicate with love, forgive, listen, and honour your spouse.  This is why the...

Go And Make Disciples Of Others


I am sending you out in pairs of two 

And promise to guide you well as I remain close by in view 

Remain shrewd as snakes, 

With the innocence of doves without love taking any break 

For I have placed my crown of glory upon your head 

You are a royal diadem as Isaiah sixty-two verse three said 

No longer will you be called forsaken … 

Nor will your ministry amongst the wolves ever be mistaken 

For I shall go before you, 

And make your enemies at peace with you in days so new! 

You are my Queen and King .. 

Wherever your feet tread my glory and power would I bring 

And remember to put on my whole armor 

Then you will discern every false flattery and lying charmer 

Go now in peace … 

Making disciples of all as I increase and self wills decrease! 


~ Linda Rose 🧚🏼‍♀️

Comments

Popular Posts

Our "Race" in life

Finding Your Real Life Partner: A Guide to Identifying True Love

Finding Peace in Chaotic Times

The Power of Humility: Embracing Strength in Vulnerability

Understanding Hatred: A Path to Healing and Unity

The Heavy Burden of Unforgiveness: How to Find Freedom and Heal